Meetings are held:
FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH
6:30pm in the Tiffin Elementary Library
Tiffin Elementary apparel on sale soon!
Paper order form and payment due FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9th
Please join us for a District Wide Color Fun Run benefiting the Parent Teacher Groups at all four elementary schools in the Clear Creek Amana School District on Saturday, September 24th at 3:00pm. Last spring each PTG recieved almost $1500. This is a fun, family friendly event complete with color stations throughout! This annual event has been moved to the fall for this year.
The 5K and 1 mile routes will start at will begin at 3 p.m. Both routes will begin at Clear Creek Amana High School located in Tiffin. Participants will run or walk though busts of color throughout the course.
Early registration is $20 per person or $60 for a family of four; each additional family member is $10 (by 9/16/16). After 9/16, registration is $25 per person or $70 for family of four; each additional person is $10.
Register online at: http://getmeregistered.com/CCADColorFunRun
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in school and community
- To develop among parents, students, teachers and the general public a united effort to secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental and social education.
- To serve as a focus for providing parent’s opinions to the school administration on school concerns.
- To render support services to the development of the school programs.
- The program of this organization shall be educational and service, which will be developed through meeting, committees and projects.
- This organization shall seek neither to direct the administrative activities of the school nor to control its policies.
104 N Park Rd
PO Box 620
Tiffin, IA 52340